Slaaren - Raid App

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Slaaren
Fresh Meat

Slaaren - Raid App

Post by Slaaren »

Posting this again, as my original app was lost in the website debacle of 2023 :lol:

Main toon name: Slaaren
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Necromancer
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 73,386
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: Eastern Time Zone, normally play evening/nights

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? NoS

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. Raided as a warrior from PoP till Serpent's Spine, took a break then raided still as warrior from RoF till The Darkened Sea. Quit eq again after that but came back on my necro full time playing casually until very late in ToL did some raiding with an open raid force on tunare. Then raided with CoN basically since joining to present.

Why would you like to join CoN? Best guild on Xegony!

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? Tunare - Outcast Dead, left on friendly terms.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
1.Runkyn - Shaman, Lvl 120 with 61,025 AA's

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - yes
Self shrinking item or potion - yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - yes
See invisible item or AA - yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? when i first came to server i asked in general and this was one of the options people threw out

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Hotshots is the first person i contacted who put me in touch with Zachton who filled me in a little more then referred my to Ravwolf who gave me the full rundown and eventually invited me.

Do you own your account? yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? yes, kereleii

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? I'm sure I can find someone by now ;)

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? Thank You CoN for the warm welcome to Xegony!

Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members.